平台代理招商，详情站内联系 http://www.fyguaji.com 风云挂机网
With the development of international exchanges, China has attracted countless foreigners to study, work and live in China. Many foreigners fall in love with China and choose to have children in China after they understand Chinese culture and experience Chinese customs, but many people are not very clear about the application for a newborn visa. In fact, children cannot legally leave or live in China without a valid visa or permit.
If the visa application is not submitted within 60 days after the date of birth, administrative penalty will be imposed. In order to prevent children from becoming "black households", you "treasure dads" and "treasure moms" should prepare as soon as possible.
而如果没有在出生日期后60天内提交签证申请，将受到行政处罚为了不让孩子成为“黑户”，各位“宝爸”，“宝妈”们还是尽早准备的好What is the specific process of foreign newborn visa? Xiao Bian will take you to understand~。
外籍新生儿签证具体流程是什么？小编带你一起来了解下吧~How to apply for a valid visa for a newborn, including two cases: both parents are foreign citizens; One of the parents is a Chinese citizen.
如何为新生儿申请有效的签证，包括两种情况：父母双方都是外国公民；父母其中一方是中国公民Take Shanghai as an example:以我国上海为例：NO.1 Both parents are foreigners。
NO.1 父母双方都是外籍人士的情况1. The parents are foreigners, and the children born are also foreigners, so they need to apply for foreigners certificates.
1.父母都是外国人，出生的孩子也属于外籍，所以需要申请外国人证件First, apply for a passport for your child before applying for a visa. Parents or childrens agents shall apply for passports or international travel documents at Chinese embassies and consulates abroad.。
首先，申请签证之前，要先为孩子申请护照父母或孩子的代理人要在中国驻外使领馆为其申请护照或国际旅行证件2. Apply for a visa for your child2.为孩子申请签证Parents can apply for residence permit at the Exit Entry Administration Bureau within 60 days after the birth of the child.。
父母可以在孩子出生后60天以内去出入境管理局申请居留许可证Children cannot legally stay in China without a valid visa or residence permit. If they cannot obtain a visa for their children within 60 days, they will be subject to administrative penalties.。
没有有效签证或居留许可证孩子不能合法留在中国，如果不能在60天内为孩子取得签证，将会受到行政处罚3. Foreign parents need to provide the following materials when applying for their children:。
3. 外籍父母在为孩子申请时需要提供以下材料：*Submit the original and copy of parents passports;*提交父母护照原件及复印件；*Submit the original and copy of the childs birth medical certificate (including duplicate pages) in China;
*提交儿童在中国的出生医学证明(包括副页)原件及复印件；*The original and copy of the childs valid foreign passport (applied at the local consulate of a foreign country in China);
*儿童有效外国护照原件及复印件(在外籍国家驻中国的当地领事馆申请)；*If the parent or father works in Shanghai, submit the original application materials of the work unit (provided by the company);
*如父或母在沪工作的，提交工作单位申请材料原件(由公司提供)；*Submit the completed Application Form for Foreigners Visa Certificate and a recent 2-inch half length, bareheaded front photo;
*提交填写完整的《外国人签证证件申请表》、一张近期2寸半身正面免冠照片；*The marriage certificate of the parents (can be issued by the relevant civil affairs, health, public security and other competent government departments, notary departments or the embassies (consulates) of the country in China; if issued by a foreign institution, it must be certified by our embassies (consulates) abroad; if it is not in Chinese, it needs to provide a Chinese translation issued by a qualified translation agency in China) and other materials.
NO.2 The situation that one of the parents is a Chinese citizen and has registered residence in the city
NO.2 父母一方为中国公民且具有本市户籍的情况The Chinese government does not recognize the dual nationality of citizens. If one parent is a foreigner and the other is a Chinese, children born in China, regardless of whether they have a foreign passport, will default to Chinese nationality.
我国政府不承认公民的双重国籍，父母一方为外籍一方为中国人，孩子在中国出生的话，不管他们是否外国护照，都默认为中国国籍1. If you want to become a Chinese citizen, you can normally go through residence registration at the place where your Chinese parents are registered.。
1.如果要加入中国国籍，那么在中国父母的户口所在地正常办理户口登记就可以2. If children want to be naturalized as foreign nationals, they must give up their Chinese nationality and need to conduct nationality examination at the local exit and entry administration office。
2. 如果想让孩子加入外国国籍，那他们必须放弃中国国籍，需要在当地出入境管理所进行国籍审查If you need to leave China with your child, but the procedure for giving up your nationality has not been completed, you need to conduct a nationality review and apply to the public security bureau where your residence is located for a one-time Exit Pass of the Peoples Republic of China (the pass is usually valid for three months), and then go to another country to apply for naturalization.
如果需要带着孩子离开中国，但国籍放弃程序尚未完成，需要进行国籍审查，并向户口所在的公安局申请一次性《中华人民共和国出境证通行证》（通行证通常有效期为三个月），然后再去另一个国家办理入籍Tips: Foreign children whose parents are Chinese must go through the nationality examination procedure to obtain the following documents from the Exit Entry Administration: one-time pass, reunion residence permit and family reunion permanent residence permit.。
tips:父母一方为中国人的外籍子女必须通过国籍审查程序，才能从出入境管理局获得包括：一次性通行证、团聚型居留证和家庭团聚型永久居留证等证件When applying for examination, if one party has a Chinese permanent residence certificate, it shall provide it.。
申请审查时，如果一方有中国永久居住证件，需提供3. Materials that one party needs to provide when applying for foreign nationality for the child as a foreign parent:。
3. 一方为外籍的父母为孩子申请外国国籍时需要提供的材料：*Submit the original and copy of the passport of the foreign parents;* 提交外籍父母的护照原件及复印件；
*Submit the original and copy of the childs birth medical certificate (including duplicate pages) in China;
* 提交儿童在中国的出生医学证明(包括副页)原件及复印件；*The original and copy of the childs valid foreign passport (applied at the local consulate of a foreign country in China);
* 儿童有效外国护照原件及复印件(在外籍国家驻中国的当地领事馆申请)；*Submit the completed Application Form for Foreigners Visa Certificate and a recent 2-inch half length, bareheaded front photo;
* 提交填写完整的《外国人签证证件申请表》、一张近期2寸半身正面免冠照片；*The marriage certificate of the parents (can be issued by the relevant civil affairs, health, public security and other competent government departments, notary departments or the embassies (consulates) of the country in China; if issued by a foreign institution, it must be certified by our embassies (consulates) abroad; if it is not in Chinese, it must provide a Chinese translation issued by a qualified domestic translation agency);
* 父母的结婚证书（可由相关的民政、卫生、公安等政府主管部门、公证部门或所属国驻华使（领）馆出具，系国外机构出具的，须经我驻外使（领）馆认证，非中文的需提供国内有翻译资质机构出具的中文翻译件）；*Chinese citizen identity card and Shanghai residence booklet (if the Chinese parents residence is not in Shanghai, they should apply at the residence) and other materials.